As the COVID-19 pandemic progressed, these companies designated some of their production lines to produce high-quality facemasks for the COVID-19 most-affected countries.
Each mask is full of love from manufacturers who have design and production expertise to help contain COVID-19 without profit.
Product description and handling:
This insertable light weighed facemask is breathable and easy to clean. It can be hand washed with mild plant-based soap/detergent and air dry.
- You may insert disposable surgical mask (7”x3.5”) or filter as needed.
- Double layers: Shell: 100% polyester, Lining: 100% cotton
- Wash before first use and after each subsequent use
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Non-chlorine bleach and low temperature iron if needed.
These nonmedical grade masks were handmade in Vietnam. All workers followed the following safety protocol. However, please wash before first use.
- Temperature taken and hand sanitized prior entering workplace
- Wearing mask and washing hands throughout production
- Sewing machines and tools were sanitized every four hours
Please support our Buy One, Donate One initiative. For every mask purchased, we will donate one to those who are in need through this website. All proceeds will go toward Wearing Masks, Saving Lives Campaign.
Limited Time Offer While Supplies Last. All sales final. No refund or exchange is accepted.